REPORTS TO: Manager Credit/Operations
SUPERVISES DIRECTLY: N/A
LOCATION: Brossard - DIX/30
TYPE: Full – Time/Shift
The candidate for this position will be expected to establish and reinforce excellent relationships with our retail customers, provide daily support for Internal and Corporate Sales & Operations and represent Birkenstock Canada by exemplifying its core values.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with our Retailers Partners
- Provide excellent Customer Service communicating primarily over the phone and through email
- Perform order entry duties meeting high accuracy expectations by leveraging knowledge of Retailers individual requirements (Vendor Manuals / Routing Guides.)
- Consult and assist Retailers in the purchase of alternative and available products
- Audit and track orders to ensure accurate pricing, discounts, payment terms, VAS etc.
- Collaborate with UPS SCS in relation to PO start / cancel dates and prioritizing shipments
- Provide daily support to the Sales / Operations / Brand departments.
- Report generation & analysis (ATS, Order Status, Inbound PO, etc.)
- Follow up with Retailers and maintain open communication on all issues
- Process and track high priority promotional and/or event orders
- Follow up on reported Compliance Violations
- Participate in the company’s monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals by meeting [seasonal] high pressure deadlines and upselling product;
- Other duties as assigned.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bilingual: English & French proficiency in both oral and written communication is a must
- Team player with a strong “can-do” attitude willing to work outside main responsibilities as needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in team settingsAbility to maintain productivity with minimal supervision
- Ability to function in high stress situations maintaining professionalism
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritize workloads based on Department / Business needs
- Strong problem-solving and resolution recommendation skills
- Friendly, courteous, outgoing and customer service oriented
- Ability to expertly and aggressively market and sell products leveraging product and policy knowledge
- Ability to establish and maintain a professional atmosphere
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Web based software and Database structure
- Knowledge of SAP S4 Hana (or AFS) and EDI transmissions an asset
- Industry Experience an asset
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 10 pounds.
- Overtime and weekends may be requested during Seasonal Bookings
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Note: Medical / Dental benefit coverage included
Rush Agency - Patrick Kavanagh / Birkenstock Canada Ltd