Executive/Office Manager opportunity in the South shore of Montreal. Reporting directly to the President/GM.
Key functions to Provide executive administrative support to the GM/President and act as Office Manager. Some responsibilities include but not limited to: handling of Presidents day to day needs in clerical/ travel/ meeting tasks ,as well light HR duties related to office personnel . This role includes all office integration/communications as it relates to facilities,contracts,staff on boarding . Other duties handling incoming phone calls and other internal and external communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
Potential candidates will be selected , Based on strong Bilingual skills, proficient with word processing /Presentation applications, and organizational abilities . A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Executive/Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Communications Internal and external
Office Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- 2 years experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing/Presentation/ Excel Presentations when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills
Job Type: Full-time / South Shore
Rush Agency - Patrick Kavanagh / Birkenstock Canada Ltd