- Maintain and grow the PUMA brand business with the current account base with our Independent accounts.
- Develop new business in the territory with Independent accounts related to specific categories for PUMA.
- Follow PUMA corporate strategies, such as, but not limited to, sales programs, pricing, terms and/or distribution strategies.
- Represent PUMA Canada at all times in an educated and professional manner.
- Maintain constant communication with immediate supervisor on all issues that would impact or affect the PUMA Canada business and brand.
- Attend all Sales Meetings and Trade shows that would require your presence.
- Drive and maximize all sales opportunities, regardless of the time or effort required meeting the goals and objectives.
- 3+ years of industry or industry-related sales experience.
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant field of Business such as Commerce, Marketing, or Communications.
- Fluent in English - Bilingual in French-speaking territories.
- Dynamic, positive with strong organizational skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively as well as be self-motivated, well organized and a passion for the PUMA brand.
- Solid computer competencies (Microsoft Office Suite).
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Sales
T + 1 514 333 2136
C +1 514 465 1700
SUITE 250, Saint-Laurent, Quebec
Canada H4M 2X4