Since 2005, we design and manufacture functional, thermo-active sports and outdoor clothing. We use solutions based on scientific research, the experience of professional athletes and our own knowledge about the composition and properties of the raw materials used and their appropriate combination. The BRUBECK thermos-active clothes were created for all physically active weather conditions exposed to variability (temperature, wind, humidity). Its advantages will also work great on a daily basis at home or at work.
Proprietary Fabric Innovations
We are looking for experienced and exceptional Sales Agency and/or Independent Sales Representation to join our sales team. Reporting to the Canadian Director based in Toronto, you will be responsible for opening new wholesale accounts and for being the point of contact for ensuring product training, customer satisfaction and revenue growth as we build the brand in Canada.
Sales Representation includes being an ambassador for the brand, and will need to showcase excellent communication, relationship building, and negotiation skills. You will also need to proactively act to address client needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to end. Everything you are already good at!
- Ensuring wholesale targets are set for each region, decided together with Canadian Director
- Opening new accounts within the Brubeck territory. This includes Independent Boutiques who serve customers in the category of running, biking, skiing, hiking, camping, trekking and/or travel
- Open Regional Accounts if you have existing/previous relationships
- Following up with customers every few weeks to secure first purchase orders
- Prospecting new accounts that maintain the integrity and heritage of the Brubeck brand
- Attending trade shows
- Travelling to respective local counties and cities to capture new business
- Setting and meeting sales targets together with the Canadian Director
- Tracking and using seeding budget (free goods)
- Ensuring all sales assets are provided to each customer in order to familiarize, maintain and ideally grow the business over the next 2-3 years
- Creative and tailored approach to selling and up-selling
- Suggesting innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experiences
WHAT WE OFFER
- Commission (above average % & incentives when applicable)
- Help with trade shows exhibition fees
- Free samples
- Product training
- A seeding budget (free goods to help secure independents)
- Sales Assets/ Tool Kit
- Good mark up for Retailers
- Competitive Retail Pricing to gain market share
- Post-secondary education degree or diploma (or equivalent experience)
- 2-4 years as a Sales Agency and/or Sales Representative with proven success in the role
- Valid driver's license
- A passion for sales and for closing deals
- A natural people person with outstanding communication and relationship building skills.
- Hands-on experience with customer service
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Self-starter with time management skills
- English/French verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, and very comfortable in Excel
- Ability to creatively problem solve, and think outside the box
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a must
- Athletic industry experience preferred
*Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. If you have a resume and/or cover letter to share and send as attachments.
Canadian Director, Brubeck
647 405 1700